LIVE STREAMING: Portland Air Toxics Press Conference
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Investigators from the Oregon Health Authority, Department of Environmental Quality, and Multnomah County Health Department will provide an update on the Portland air toxics issue during a media briefing Thursday, March 17.
The briefing will be held 10:30 am to 11 a.m. in the OHA Agency Operations Center. This is a follow-up to the ongoing controversy about emission levels in Portland.
- Two Major Environmental Groups Endorse Bailey
- Portland’s Green Endeavor Inc. Helps Chemical Company Reduce Environmental Footprint
- Environmental Activist Van Jones to Speak at Portland State University
- Special Needs Prom Jeopardized by ‘Toxic Work Environment’
- Statewide Carbon Tax Could Lower Emissions
- Is Charlie Hales Missing the Mark on Emissions Reduction?
- NEW: Oregon Announces New Plan to Reduce Carbon Pollution