Spotted in Portland: LeBron James and Alyson Hannigan
Monday, September 22, 2014
LeBron James was in great spirits when he visited Portland last week and was even passing out hugs and kisses at his favorite Portland steakhouse, El Gaucho.
James was in town to launch his latest shoe, the LeBron 12, at Nike's world headquarters in Beaverton. The shoe that has seven different colorways will debut in stores October 11 and retail for $200. The first color offered will be turquoise. There was also a talk about his new enhanced hairline.
Also spotted by Pearl Fiber Arts Cindy Abernethy was married couple/Buffy co-stars Alexis Denisof and Alyson Hannigan, along with their daughter Keeva. According to Abernethy they were in her shop on Sunday. "I gave Alyson a little spinning lesson (very short because nap time was overdue for Keeva) and they took home some Chunky Stitch yarn from Caress Luxury Yarns and a pair of BIG needles to make blankets for the girls," said Abernerthy in a Facebook post. "Alexis said to say hello to all the gals he met when he bought Alyson's spinning wheel." So Alyson spins stories and some yarn. Cool.
Photo credit: see link here
- STARDAR: The Art of Spotting Celebrities In Portland (And Other Unlikely Places)
- Spotted in Portland: Actresses Parker Posey & Brigitte Nielsen
- Spotted in Portland: Alicia Silverstone Hits The Dance Floor
- Spotted In Portland: Drake (He Was In Vancouver Too)
- Spotted In Portland: Pee-Wee Herman & Candy Spelling