Rogue Ales & Spirits Launches New Beer at University of Portland Basketball Game
Sunday, November 12, 2017
“I’m very excited about this partnership with Rogue Ales, and specifically, the connection with two of our former student athletes,. We are very excited for the launch at this Saturday’s men’s basketball season opener,” said University of Portland Vice President for Athletics Scott Leykam.
Hazy golden in color with citrus and blueberry on the nose, Pilots Pale Ale delivers an initial fruity hop flavor and a slight malt sweetness that ends with a crisp bitterness. Sessionable, aromatic and downright delicious, Pilots Pale Ale is the go-to beer for game day or catching up with your old college roommate.
Rogue Ales & Spirits
Rogue Ales & Spirits is an agri-fermenter founded in Oregon in 1988 as one of America’s first microbreweries. Rogue has won more than 1,800 awards for taste, quality and packaging and is available in all 50 states as well as 54 countries. Since 2008, Rogue has remained committed to saving the terroir of Oregon hops, barley, rye, wheat, marionberries, honey, cucumbers, and pumpkins one acre at a time by growing its own.
- Rogue Farms Creates Beer From Beehives
- Rogue’s “Viktory Ale” Celebrates PSU’s Class of 2015
- Rogue’s “Right Hand of Doom” Beer Celebrates Hellboy’s 21st Anniversary
- Rogue Ales Releasing New ‘Pendleton Pilsner’
- Rogue Ales Debuts Sportscaster Colin Cowherds Blunt N’ Bitter Beer
- Ring in the Fall With a Ride Through the Rogue River Valley
- Rogue Ales & Spirits Announces Latest Beer “Dead N’ Dead”
- 7 OSU Students Recieve Scholarships in Honor of Rogue Ales Founder