WATCH: Deputy AG Rosenstein’s Announcement of Indictment of 13 Russians
Friday, February 16, 2018
The indictment follows an investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller III.
According to the indictment, "some defendants, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities."
Watch the Press Conference Above
- Sunday Political Brunch: Is President Trump Undermining Himself?—October 15, 2017
- Sunday Political Brunch: President Trump Had a Roller Coaster Week—November 5, 2017
- Sunday Political Brunch: Is President Trump Getting a Bounce?—September 24, 2017
- Sunday Political Brunch—Will Florida Mark the End of Trump Presidency? - August 20, 2017
- Sunday Political Brunch—October 22 - Could There be a “Trump Effect” in 2018?
- Sunday Political Brunch: Trump’s First Year Report Card—January 21, 2018
- Time’s Person of the Year - Donald Trump
- Trump Campaign Signals Potential Shift on Immigration Stance
- Trump Believes Obama Was Born in U.S.
- Trump and North Korea: Expert at Naval War College in Newport Weighs In
- Trump & Sanders Win Big in New Hampshire
- Sunday Political Brunch—April 16, 2017: Trump Changing His Tune
- Sen. Warren Addresses Election of Donald Trump to AFL-CIO
- National Assoc. of Black Law Enforcement Officers Blast Trump for Pardoning Arpaio
- Matt Fecteau: Dear Trump Supporters, This isn’t a Reality TV Show
- Man Shot at Trump Protest on the Morrison Bridge - Suspect Fled
- Jencunas: Trump, Not Sanders, is the Political Revolution
- New Poll: Millennials Would Rather Have Meteor Strike Than Vote for Trump or Clinton
- NEW: Arrest Reports Released From Nov. 21 Anti-Trump Protest in Portland
- Sarah Palin Endorses Trump for GOP Nomination
- Republicans Who Really Don’t Like Donald Trump