Christie Endorses Trump for President
Friday, February 26, 2016
Governor Christie dropped out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination after finishing sixth in the New Hampshire primary earlier this month.
About Trump, Christie said Trump "will do exactly what needs to be done to make America a leader around the world again."
GoLocal teams with Graphiq to show endorsements for Donald Trump, polling averages for Trump and Christie as well as a comparison of Trump and Christie on the major issues.
Related Slideshow: Presidential Candidate’s Social Media - 2016
- Sarah Palin Endorses Trump for GOP Nomination
- Jencunas: Trump - What the Clown Show Means for the Election
- Trump & Sanders Win Big in New Hampshire
- Trump Has Early Lead in Oregon—But Will It Last?
- What do Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Have in Common?
- Weekly Roundup: Ted Cruz & Donald Trump Still Dominate Iowa & New Hampshire Polls
- GOP Debate Recap: Trump Talks the Most, Immigration the Top Issue
- EDITORIAL: There is Only One Thing that Can Stop a Trump v. Clinton Match-Up
- Donald Trump and Immigration in the United States
- Don Roach: Donald Trump Thinks Syrian Refugees Plan to Coup America
- Donald Trump Announces Run For U.S. President in 2016
- Donald Trump, Ben Carson Lead GOP Polls
- Donald Trump Calls for Block on All Muslims Entering the U.S.
- 10 Ways Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Are Actually Similar
- Donald Trump Announces Allegiance to Republican Party