U.S. Senate Confirms Gorsuch as 113th Supreme Court Justice
Friday, April 07, 2017
The final vote was 54-45 in favor of confirmation.
Senator Ron Wyden (D-Ore) and Senator Jeff Merkely (D-Ore) both voted against his confirmation.
The confirmation brings a 14-month battle between the Republican and Democratic parties to a close, following the death of justice Antonin Scalia.
More on Gorsuch
Gorsuch could serve on the court for 30 years or more.
For more on Gorsuch, GoLocal teams with Graphiq.
- Trump Nominates Gorsuch for Associate Justice of Supreme Court
- Trump Leads Clinton for 1st Time in General Election Poll
- Trump Names South Carolina’s Gov. Haley Ambassador to UN
- Trump Names Sessions & Pompeo to Key Positions
- Trump Names Priebus Chief of Staff, Bannon Chief Strategist
- Trump & Sanders Win Big in New Hampshire
- Time’s Person of the Year - Donald Trump
- NEW: Rolling Stone’s Taibbi Dubs Schilling the “Next Donald Trump”
- NEW: Arrest Reports Released From Nov. 21 Anti-Trump Protest in Portland
- New Poll: Millennials Would Rather Have Meteor Strike Than Vote for Trump or Clinton
- Polls Find Sanders, Not Clinton, Has Better Chance Against Trump
- Republicans Who Really Don’t Like Donald Trump
- Sen. Warren Addresses Election of Donald Trump to AFL-CIO
- Sarah Palin Endorses Trump for GOP Nomination
- Trump Officially Named Republican Party Presidential Nominee
- WATCH LIVE: Donald Trump Inauguration
- Violent Protests Break Out at Trump Rally in San Jose
- Trump’s Turnaround: June Marks Best Fundraising Month So Far
- WATCH: Donald Trump’s Inaugural Address
- Weekly Roundup: Ted Cruz & Donald Trump Still Dominate Iowa & New Hampshire Polls
- What do Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Have in Common?
- Weiss: Trump Budget Proposal Makes Draconian Cuts to Aging Programs
- Trumps’ Statements on Immigration
- Trump, Clinton Hold Big Leads Going into Florida Primary on March 15
- Trump Sweeps Primaries While Clinton Extends Delegate Lead
- Trump Rips Trans-Pacific Partnership in Speech
- Trump Reaches Magic Number of Delegates, Locks up GOP Nomination
- Trump to Stop ‘Radical Islamic Terrorism’ by Limiting Terrorists’ Internet Access
- Trump Trails Clinton in June Campaign Finance
- Trump’s Campaign Manager, Lewandowski, Arrested & Charged With Battery
- Trump’s Campaign Fundraising Falls Behind Clinton
- Matt Fecteau: Dear Trump Supporters, This isn’t a Reality TV Show
- Man Shot at Trump Protest on the Morrison Bridge - Suspect Fled
- Donald Trump and Immigration in the United States
- Donald Trump Addresses Republican National Convention - See Speech Here
- Don Roach: Donald Trump Thinks Syrian Refugees Plan to Coup America
- Donald Trump Announces Allegiance to Republican Party
- Donald Trump Announces Run For U.S. President in 2016
- Donald Trump Elected President of the United States
- Donald Trump Details Distribution of $5.6 Million Raised for Veterans
- Donald Trump Calls for Block on All Muslims Entering the U.S.
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Mrs. Trump’s Bad Table Manners, Weddings + More
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Mr. Trump’s Thank-You Notes, Small Talk + Dating
- Average Portland Resident to Do Better Under Trumpcare than Obamacare Says New Study
- 71 People Arrested During Anti-Trump Protest in Portland
- 25 People Arrested During Anti-Trump Riot in Portland
- Christie Endorses Trump for President
- Clinton Gets Beat in Michigan, Trump Wins Hawaii
- DC Consultant’s Post About Trump’s Win Goes Viral
- Clinton Wins Big on Super Tuesday 2, Kasich Beats Trump in Ohio