slides: Party Report: 4th Annual Taste of Temple at Castaway in Northwest Portland
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
The evening, featured over 40 of Portland’s finest purveyors including Ring Side Steak House, Lardo, Fish Sauce, Cup Cake Jones, Verde Cocina, Sokol Blosser Winery, Archery Summit Winery, Clear Creek Distillery and Lompoc Brewing to name a few.
Guests schmoozed, noshed and sipped the night away all for a great cause.
Party goers favorites included Irving Street Kitchens Butterscotch pudding, Lardo’s lamb burger and Ring Side’s Smoked tender steak medallions w/ green peppercorn sauce and blue cheese. Yum!
Related Slideshow: Party Report: 4th Annual Taste of Temple at Castaway in Northwest Portland
The 4th Annual Taste of Temple kicked off on Sunday night at Castaway in Northwest Portland to a record sold out crowd of over 400 Portlander’s, all there to raise money for the programs of Portland’s oldest Synagogue Congregation Beth Israel.
- Party Report: Storm Large at Rumble On the River V
- Party Report: Thomas Lauderdale & Friends Holiday Sing-A-Long
- Party Report: Robin Lopez, GRIMM Cast, & Famous Authors At Mayday App Launch
- Party Report: Reese Witherspoon, Laura Dern Appear at Portland “Wild” Premiere
- Party Report: Portland Film Festival Opening Night and Party
- Party Report: Portland Art Museum’s “Italian Style” Fashionable Opening Parties