Columbia Sportswear & Star Wars Unveil Jackets Based on “The Empire Strikes Back”
Monday, December 04, 2017
The collection is called the “Echo Base Collection” and is based on the jackets worn by Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia.
The jackets will be available in limited quantities at 12:01 a.m. at the Portland Columbia store and online starting on December 8.
The jackets go on sale a week before the newest Star Wars movie, “The Last Jedi,” hits theaters.
Columbia Sportswear is also collecting into sweepstakes for a chance to win two Archive Edition jackets signed by Harrison Ford. Entries will be collected at Columbia stores from 12/8-12/17, with the winners being announced on 12/19.
Columbia is partnering with Ford on an extremely limited run of brown parkas - the Han Solo Echo Base Archive Edition.
Each of these parkas are hand-signed by Ford and will only be available in select Columbia stores.
- Columbia Sportswear in Portland to Host Hikers Market
- Columbia Sportswear in Portland Calling for Old, Worn Out Clothes for ReThreads Program
- The Portland Unipiper Performs New Star Wars Inspired Balancing Act
- Trailer is Released for Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Legendary Star Wars Actress Carrie Fisher Passes Away at 60
- Getting Ready for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- Analyzing Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer #2
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Breaks the All-Time US Box Office Record