Columbia Sportswear in Portland to Host Hikers Market
Thursday, May 18, 2017
The event is set for Saturday, May 20 from noon to 3 p.m. at the Columbia Store on 911 SW Broadway in Portland.
The Hiker’s Market will offer hiking, fishing and camping workshops led by local experts, as well as local treats and drinks, and live entertainment.
People can also check out the “Sole Revival” station for a complimentary hiking boot refresh that includes weather-proofing, conditioning and new sole inserts and laces.
There will be giveaways and special offers throughout the event, as well as social activations and a photo booth.
Columbia will donate a portion of proceeds on May 20 to the American Hiking Society to protect and preserve America’s trails.
- Sports Analytics Degrees? Yes, These Are Happening
- The 14 Biggest Sports Stories of 2014
- The Myth of Loyalty in Professional Sports
- The Next Great Sports or Outdoor Startup: Are You the One?
- Seventeen Sports Writers React to Mariota Winning the Heisman
- Seattle Seahawks Loss Only Makes Them More Likable—It’s An Unwritten Rule In Sports
- Pacific Northwest Sportsmens Show Comes to Portland
- Pacific University Boxers Win Battle for Portland’s Best Sports Logo
- Rogue Ales Debuts Sportscaster Colin Cowherds Blunt N’ Bitter Beer
- The Portland Timbers and Why We Love Sports
- The Season of Giving – What To Give To Northwest Sports Teams
- Why Legal Sports Betting is the Same as Allowing Athletes to Smoke Pot
- Why This Year Proved to be the Best for Women in Sports
- Win or Lose,Trail Blazers Have Successfully Combined Sports & Entertainment
- Youth Sports Participation To Decimation, Is There No In Between?
- Why Football - All Sports- Should Not be Compared to “War”
- Where Legends Live – Oregon Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2015
- The Spooky Halloween Sports Scene in Seattle
- The Top 25 College Sports Programs in America