Beverly Hills 90210 Star Luke Perry Passes Away at 52
Monday, March 04, 2019
According to TMZ, Perry died at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Burbank, California.
Last week, it was reported by multiple media outlets that Perry had suffered a stroke and was hospitalized.
He leaves behind two children, Jack and Sophie.
Perry is known for playing Dylan McKay on Beverly Hills 90210 from 1990 to 1995 and then again from 1998 to 2000.
Perry also starred as Fred Andrews from the tv series Riverdale.
Perry has also had roles in a number of movies including `”The Fifth Element,” ″8 Seconds” and “American Strays.”
He also was in the HBO show “Oz” and voiced cartoons suck as “The Incredible Hulk” and “Mortal Kombat”
Perry was born on October 11, 1966, in Mansfield, Ohio.
- Portland Tea Entrepreneur Steve Smith Has Died
- Portland Wrestling Legend ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper Has Died
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of Star Trek, Has Died at 83
- Lead Singer For Portland-based Band, The Kingsmen, Has Died
- Anna Schmidt Identified - She Died at Columbia River Gorge