Distillery Row to Dedicate Cocktail Crawl to the Tom Collins Cocktail
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
The Cocktail Crawl is a monthly event that shows off the creative use of locally created spirits in popular recipes to honor and instruct visitors on the classics and to encourage experimentation.
Tom Collins is a tall, bubbly classic, that calls for gin, lemon, simple syrup and soda.
Cocktail lovers are invited to take a tour through the 8 distilleries to sample each tasting room’s own take on the Tom Collins utilizing locally produced spirits and mixers.
Proceeds from the Cocktail Crawl will benefit Ecology in the Classrooms & Outdoors, also known as ECO. $1 of every Cocktail Crawl drink will go to ECO (Ecology in Classrooms & Outdoors), a program that delivers hands-on ecology lessons to several Portland-area elementary schools.
The event will run from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fairview Man Arrested with Machete, Molotov Cocktails, After Jumping in Stream
- Celebrate Cocktails at the Great American Spirits Festival
- Brush Up on Mixology During Portland Cocktail Week
- Low-proof Cocktails Take PDX by Storm
- North Portland Bartenders Create Super Bowl Team Cocktails
- Seven Game-Changing National Cocktail Trends
- PDX Cocktail Week: Pre-Funking with Red Star & House Spirits
- Ask A Bartender: Why Are Craft Cocktails So Big In Portland?
- Ask A Bartender: What’s A Good Morning Cocktail?
- Ask A Bartender: How Will Marijuana Affect My Cocktail
- Ask A Bartender: Can You Own A Cocktail?
- Ask A Bartender: Should I Refrain From Using Expensive Spirits In Cocktails?
- Ask A Bartender: What Can The Craft Cocktail Learn From The Cosmo?
- Ask A Bartender: What Makes A Cocktail Complex?
- Ask A Bartender: What Is The Cheapest Ingredient In A Cocktail?