Opus Interactive Launches New Cloud Monitoring Solution
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
The solution combines Opus Interactive managed services and customized dashboards with ScienceLogic’s next gen hybrid IT monitoring solutions to deliver an end to end view of the hybrid cloud environments.
“Among service providers in the cloud space, Opus Interactive has a reputation for understanding the core needs of its customers and developing custom solutions that meet those needs. CIOs look for the right solution paired with granular visibility into their cloud and hosted IT environments to ensure ROI and performance goals are optimized,” said Antonio Piraino, Chief Technology Officer at ScienceLogic.
The Opus Interactive managed service offering gives customers in-depth visualization for their cloud and hosted environments – including AWS and Microsoft Azure. Live, intuitive dashboards help to eliminate the lost visibility of moving workloads to the cloud and enable a full understanding of how those workloads are performing in the cloud.
- NW LoopFest Showcases Music and Technology Performing Artists in Portland
- How Technology is Revolutionizing Biking
- Personal Tech for Women: 5 Things To Know About Technologies Designed Without Women in Mind
- Portland Ranks the Worst for Women in Technology
- Saving Portland’s Mounted Patrol: How New Technology Can Keep Us Human
- Firewall: A Bold Dance and Technology Performance Presented by BodyVox
- Eight New Technological Advances for Drivers
- College Counseling: Great Schools for Theater Design and Technology
- College Counseling: Great Schools for Two Year Programs in Music Technology
- Didi’s Manners & Etiquette: Talking to The Technology