Beanstalk to Open a Second Location
Thursday, November 05, 2015
Beanstalk Montavilla is 1,9000 square feet, more than triple the size of the original Beanstalk boutique on NE Fremont in Portland. The new store will carry the same high quality resale children’s items customers have grown to love, including clothing, shoes, toys, books, gear for newborns through age 14.
The new location will also feature a play area to keep kids entertained while parents shop, a whole new gear room featuring baby and parenting essentials such as cribs and strollers, a dressing room and a space to host weekly events.
“I always envisioned having two stores,” Carmen Ripley Wilson, Beanstalk’s owner, told GoLocal. “This space is three times as big, and I knew I wanted to have a bigger space so that way I could offer more products and services to our customers.”
The new location will celebrate it’s grand opening with a party scheduled for December 12 from 10 AM to 6 PM. The party will be an event for the whole family, with sales on merchandise, face painting, a craft table, photo booths, and more.
Ripley Wilson said she was glad to be moving to the Montavilla neighborhood and servicing the people who live in the area.
“It’s a great neighborhood,” Ripley Wilson said. “It’s very community oriented with a lot of families and it’s filled with great people. I’m excited to be opening a new location there.”
- Beanstalk Partners with Portland Public Schools for Clothing Drive
- Beanstalk Hosts Event with Infant Sleep Expert Natalie Willes
- Portland Ice Cream Shop Ruby Jewel Partners with Girl Scouts
- Portland Designers Launch New Retail Shop SIX/SEVEN
- Other Ways to Shop Local on Black Friday
- Portland Metro Area’s Newest Pot Shop Opens Saturday
- Ruby Jewel Ice Cream Shop Dishes up Special Treat for Noah Baumbach’s Film
- Sticks & Stones Accessories to Open Up Shop in PDX
- Shop Portland Garment Factory’s Houseline Spring/Summer 2015 Collection
- Nick Fish Asks Portlanders to Shop Locally for Valentine’s Day
- NEW: Natural Beauty Shop Opens in Pearl District
- Kitson Holiday Pop-Up Shop Now Open
- Daddies Skateboard Shop Staff Pick Their Favorite PDX Restaurants
- Chevy Shop Social: A Charitable Event Bringing Portland Bloggers Together
- Mountain Shop Hosts Women’s Cycling Networking Event
- New Portland Coffee Shop “Art Haus” Offers Unique Space
- Nau and Adorn Pop Up Shop Launch Party
- Big Shirt: A Pop Up Shop Collab Between Portland Garment Factory and Nationale