The Accessory Junkie Bringing Speakeasy Pop-Up to Portland
Friday, September 08, 2017
The Pop-Up tour will be there on Saturday, September 16 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is open to the public.
The Pop-Up Tour
The tour will feature 600-800 one of a kind limited production accessories including hats, clutches/bags, and jewelry.
The speakeasy collection will be priced from $60 - $600 and pieces will be from around the globe: Australia, London, Paris, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile, Venezuela, India, Israel, Montreal and more.
The Accessory Junkie
The Accessory Junkie is an accessory brand started by female duo Ursula Lyon and Michelle Reeves.
Lyon travels the globe curating seasonal collections comprised of handbags, clutches, necklaces, earrings, hats, and more. Once her travels are complete, the duo opens the website and allows the waiting list of consumers to shop these one-of-a-kind or limited quantity pieces.
Each piece is found by Lyon from non-mass produced designers around the globe, so not only are consumers getting a chance to purchase product that no one else walking down the street will have, but they are giving these designers a huge platform to showcase their designs.
- Portland Fashion Week Kicks off Early With ‘Fashion and Music on the Square’
- Portland Designer Fashions Oscar Gown for Cheryl Strayed
- Portland Fashion Week Returns for Third Year
- Portland Made Fashion: Portland Apron Company
- Portland Made Fashion: xobruno
- Portland Apparel Lab: Business Accelerator for Fashionistas
- PDX Fashion Community Shares Their Spring Fashion Essentials
- Next of Kin: Turning Goodwill Clothing into Eco-Friendly Fashions
- On the Runway: Communion’s Third Annual Fashion Show
- Online Fashion Store Zappos Bringing “Friends With Benefits” Tour to Portland
- Party Report: Portland Art Museum’s “Italian Style” Fashionable Opening Parties
- Portland Made: A Focus on Local Fashion
- Portland Threads: Fashionistas at Portland Fashion Week
- Teen Fashion Queen: Kate Miles, PFW Emerging Designer Winner
- The Reluctant Adventurer: Italian Fashion and Why I Enjoy Being a Girl, Sort of.
- Third Annual Portland Fashion and Style Awards Preview
- Why We All Need to Support Portland’s Fashion Scene