Portland Threads: As Long As I Got My Suit and Bow Tie
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Suits and ties were seen around downtown Portland this week on Portland Threads.
Where's the inspiration? Well, modern day fashion icons like musical artist Tinie Tempah play with polished menswear pieces by adding patterned knit sweaters, and stunning red suits with a pair of slip on loafers. Model Johannes Huebl keeps things classic and refined, wearing subtle plaid blazers or statement colored trousers.
On the streets of Portland, a mix of colorful pink and green jewelry added a feminine and playful touch to a men's Guayabera shirt, while a toddler dressed to the nines wearing a matching striped vest and pants with a black and silver bow tie.
SLIDES: See Portland Threads: Menswear Slideshow BELOW
Related Slideshow: Slideshow: Portland Threads: Menswear
- Portland Threads: Step Back in All Black
- Portland Threads: Maxi Dresses and Boho Beauties
- Portland Threads: Vintage & Thrift
- Portland Threads: Hats and Caps in PDX
- Portland Threads: Fashionistas at Portland Fashion Week